Friday, July 30, 2010

Bragging Rights

Last month I made a journal cover which I entered into the monthly challenge on the FAMM site.  The theme was 'the sun'.  I did give a more detailed account of the project in an earlier post - details here

I have the great honour of announcing now that my entry was chosen as the most creative, and today my little prize package arrived.  To say I am overwhelmed is an understatement, as many talented ladies share their work.  

You can see the site announcement here

The challenge for July is Stars and Stripes, but unfortunately, time has beaten me this month, and I won't have an entry.  I most certainly hope I can contribute again in the coming months.

7 comments:

D'S THREADS DOWN SOUTH said...

CONGRATULATIONS Linda,I'm so happy for you. You are amazing with all the different projects you take on, a very creative soul. Great job.

Anonymous said...

The ready to go canvas book sounds interesting. Do you have any plans for that??? Congratulations and thanks for showing us your gift.

michelle said...

Congratulations Linda ! you fully deserved to win that challenge your journal cover was amazing ! well done hun !!

Jensters said...

Yes i agree...well done you and what lovely prizes x

DIAN said...

Linda, a worthy winner. I just quickly did an entry for Stars and Stripes. I love your prize winning entry and the prizes look interesting.

Radka said...

Congratulations, Linda! and well done. It seems that I missed the earlier post re above, so I went back to have a look. You are so talented!
I am so pleased for you.

JulietteCherry said...

Congratulations from me too. Pleased your talents are recognised. Enjoy your prize, no doubt it will in some way set you off on another stitching adventure.