Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Twenty/Ten Needlebook Challenge

At the beginning of 2010, a few friends and I were discussing how we might keep ourselves 'stitchingly' motivated for the year, feeling a little flat after Christmas. A few of us decided we might like to try making needlebooks for each month of the year, hence the start of the 12 needlebooks in 12 months. I have managed to keep up to date so far, taking my 'cue' by using a stitch or technique starting with the same letter as each month. I shall endeavour to chronicle each in turn. I do hope you find this needlebook adventure a bit of fun.

1 comment:

DIAN said...

Linda, I am so enjoying this challenge although I have not finished April yet. It is good to try to do something like this and try new techniques at the same time.

I think next year will be the placemat challenge as suggested by Juliette.