Monday, April 26, 2010

More in the Mail!!!!



It seems the mailman has yet again surprised me with something wonderful. I have not long received this lovely card from a special friend. I have admired the hand painted/embroidered landscapes of an English lady [http://www.anneharrison.co.uk/shop/page/1?shop_param=] for quite some time now. My friend knew this, and purchased this card for me.

I hope you can see some of the detail in the small close up shot. What a thrill to receive such a beautiful card.

I can live in hope that I might manage some work like this one day.

4 comments:

DIAN said...

That is gorgeous. Lucky you. It is a joy to receive these gifts as well as to give them.

Karyn said...

Isn't it nice to have great friends who will do that for you. enjoy, it is very pretty.

Jensters said...

This is wonderful Linda, i now have your blog and am a follower lol....sent you my address via SF just need yours now and it will be in the post xx

Radka said...

Lovely card! You have a good friend!
I like the design of your blog.